Thursday, February 26, 2026

Pt. 1 Editing Process!

 Hello people of Cambridge, welcome BACK to my blog! So to recap, I started filming on Tuesday of this week and got a lot done, but there is still much to be filmed. So, for now, I'm leaving blanks in between scenes that have and haven't been filmed yet so then I can fill them in once they've been recorded. So far, we've filmed the "living room" scene where my lead role is serving herself dinner. Tonight, we plan on recording the "therapist office" scene and the "front door" scene. 


I've been toying around with the coloring and seeing that warmer tones are fitting best with my film opening.:





I've also been checking out the effects to see which ones I wanna add to my project. I really like the "zoom in" feature because it makes the scene feel more ominous paired with the silence. 


Ultimately, I am a little stressed with the project due date coming up buttt I know I'll feel much more relieved once I get all my filming done this week. I'll be updating back on the blogger very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR and Film Opening submission!

  Finally, we've made it! These are my final submissions! What a bittersweet feeling.  CCR Questions 3 and 4 : https://drive.google.com/...