Saturday, February 28, 2026

Researching for CCR questions #1!

 HI BLOG!!!! 

For today's post, I'm gonna focus primarily on researching one of the questions I have to answer for my CCR: "How did your production skills develop throughout this project?" 

For starters, I would like to say that I am very much of a noobie when it comes to filming and editing. I'm pretty new to editing on apps apart from CapCut, which makes everything so easy and accessible. Since we don't use CapCut in my class of AICE Media Studies, I would like to say that being introduced to ClipChamp has easily been a life saver. ClipChamp is super easy to use and I am starting to find my way with the app. As for filming, the lessons we have been taught in class have been super helpful. For example, us students have learned different shot, angle and composition techniques which has allowed me to really capture an image vividly and collect the emotional side of it as well.

With time, I know my editing and filming will be much better with more practice and knowledge. To acquire this skill, I plan on watching video tutorials or read articles. For example, I can watch a tutorial on how to make my content have better quality: 


Also, if I want to learn how to truly capture character emotion in cinematography I can figure it out using articles such as this one.  

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC10352452/

I ultimately hope that my product satisfies my expectations even though it'll be a difficult task to complete. Im just kidding, but seriously I do truly hope I take what I've learned and will continue to learn and put that into my project! BYE! Until next time, :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR and Film Opening submission!

  Finally, we've made it! These are my final submissions! What a bittersweet feeling.  CCR Questions 3 and 4 : https://drive.google.com/...