Wednesday, February 25, 2026

Obstacles and Issues i encountered!

 Hey Cambridge people! Today is Wednesday, my birthday! I am so pumped because I started filming yesterday! My vision is finally coming to life and all I want to do is film the rest. We started filming a week later then I had originally planned on because me and my lead role, Reese, have had extremely busy and colliding schedules with dance and school. Yesterday though, we were able to meet and film at least a bit. I feel the stress because the due date for the portfolio projects is ONLY. 20. DAYS. AWAY. My biggest obstacle has been probably time management. Although we filmed a good chunk of the scenes yesterday, we still have a LOT missing. I plan on being more organized for tomorrow, because we're gonna film more. My goal is to finish filming tomorrow but if that isn't possible, I'll for sure finish on Sunday. Here is a teaser scene from what we've filmed so far: 



Another obstacle I went through was purely due to stress and trying to get my filming done without it looking rushed; we filmed everything vertically. I started freaking out after this BUT I knew that my only option was to redo the scenes and record them horizontally. Thankfully, we managed to get these horizontal scenes done much quicker since we already had an idea down. Here is an example of a vertical scene that quickly made us realize the mistake we had made:



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR and Film Opening submission!

  Finally, we've made it! These are my final submissions! What a bittersweet feeling.  CCR Questions 3 and 4 : https://drive.google.com/...