Audio focus in my film opening!
Welcome welcome BACK to my blog my Cambridge friends! On today's post, I'll be focusing on the use of audio for my film introduction! My intro is gonna rely heavily on audio as I want as little as possible talking or script to be used. I wanna do this because it adds to that eerie vibe of my main character living lonely and in fear constantly.
For my specifics:
-I want the pen that the therapist is using to write down the main characters symptoms to be loud as she writes.
-I want the pill bottles to be shaken and be loud
-I want the opening and closing of the fridge to be loud
-I want the sound of pouring milk and cereal to be loud
-I want the sound of the spoon clanking against the bowl to be loud
-I want the faint TV noise to be in the backround, while the eating is louder
-Then, i want the TV to grow louder when the TV actor speaks to her
-The doorbell must be extremely loud and sudden to break the tension from the main character and the TV actor
-The static from the TV has to be super loud and enunciated
-The dialing of numbers on the phone to call her therapist must be loud
^^Her heavy and shaky breaths must be loud as she dials the numbers
Overall, I want background noise to be the main focus of my film intro to really enunciate and indicate the silence of the main character living alone and enhance that creepy vibe. OMG!! I'm super excited to get the project started and I'm very glad to have many outlines and resources to follow for my project to reach it's full abilities!
No comments:
Post a Comment