Transition into Cambridge Portfolio Project!
January 26, 2026.
Hello, and welcome to the start of my Portfolio Project for Cambridge! From now on, my blog will consist of the entirety of my project and my progress! Any blogs I have made leading up to now have helped build my knowledge for media context and analyzing. In all honesty, starting this project is terrifying as things are really starting to get serious, but I am over the moon excited to start filming and bringing my ideas to life. For a little guide/checklist, my teacher provided us with notes to help us kick off our blogs:
As I start documenting my process, the directions for the project must be clear; my film opening should reach to 2 minutes and nothing less. When developing a genre, which has bene tough, I chose to do Psychological Thriller. Without saying too much and spoiling it, I am extremely excited to share my ideas and how I plan on executing them. As a student who has expanded her passion for Journalism over the past 4 years, working with a camera isn't anything new to me. I'm glad I'll be able to express my passion through recording and filming the whole thing.
With all the knowledge I have collected over the pat few months in this course, I have learned the key factors that play into sound and editing techniques, and I plan on using my knowledge on this project. It gets me excited to think about how these techniques will contribute to my film opening and how they'll all blend in together. Overall, I am pretty excited to execute this project and I know I will work on it and finalize it to the best of my abilities. I hope this project flourishes and comes to life in the way I see it in my head, and I will try my hardest to make that happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment