Thursday, August 28, 2025

Introducing Paula

            Welcome everyone to my new adventure as I take AICE Media Studies! I am hrilled to be able to experience this with you all, and I can't wait to share all my stories to come. I'm Paula, I am a sophomore in High School and also a dancer outside of school. I've enjoyed playing tennis for the past 9 years and I definitely think it has helped me learn how to earn the goals I hope to succeed. Throughout the year, i'll be learning about how media is interpreted through the eyes and ears of us humans. I have goals for this year and i aim to succeed them, one of them is passing the AICE exams for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR and Film Opening submission!

  Finally, we've made it! These are my final submissions! What a bittersweet feeling.  CCR Questions 3 and 4 : https://drive.google.com/...